Want to work with us?
We are now hiring a Studio Assistant to join our growing team!
Fast growing women’s fashion brand looking for a studio assistant to support in all aspects of the business. This role will include everything from packing and shipping to managing customer service and supporting with growing our wholesale program. In addition to supporting with Emma Knudsen, the label, The Studio Assistant will also be integral in the growth of our new Kidswear line, Maville, launching this Holiday.
- Packing & Shipping online orders
- Receiving and organizing new shipments
- Managing inventory levels and ensuring it is constantly up to date/ correct
- Managing customer service email accounts and DMs when necessary
- Working with current wholesale accounts to input orders and support where needed
- Assisting with finding, reaching out to, and maintaining strong relationships with new wholesale accounts
- Managing daily running of studio including, but not limited to, the ordering of new supplies when needed, scheduling courier pick-ups and ensuring studio space is clean.
- Assisting in the creation of social media content where needed
- Positive and upbeat attitude
- Eager to learn and help out in all aspects of the business
- Strong communication skills
- Strong computer skills – Microsoft Office (Word and Excel are must), G Suite (Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Calendar, etc.), virtual meetings applications (Zoom, Google Meet, etc)
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop/ Illustrator is an asset
- Self-starter who is proactive and efficient with managing their time
- Ability to handle tasks with confidence and minimal direction
- Educated in the fashion industry i.e keeping up to date with the latest trends and changes in the markets.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise your day accordingly
- 1-3 Years experience within the fashion industry
- Full Time, 35-40 Hours Per Week
- Daily start time is flexible. Monday to Friday. The odd weekend may be required prior to launches or to receive incoming shipments.
- This role must be done in office and is located at 207 W Hastings, Vancouver BC
- The salary for this role is $20-$23/hour, depending on experience
- Ideal start date of approximately October 14th, 2020
- Must be a Canadian Citizen
- Must be located in Vancouver or be able to commute from surrounding areas
HOW TO APPLY
- Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
- Please include why you feel you would be an asset to our growing team, as well as how you hope to grow in the company (Since this is an entry level position, we would love to know what your dream job would be within the business!)
We thank all candidates for taking the time to apply, however please note that only those selected for interview will be contacted.